Ron Brown’s presentation was loaded with info on how your wifi and equipment really work, plus lots of great tips like…
- Check to see if you are connecting via the 4 or 5a version of your wifi. The 4a version goes further (into other rooms, etc.), but is slower, but the 5a version is faster for single room use.
- If you rent your modem and it’s over 5 yrs old, ask your carrier for a new one for better speed.
- If your modem/router is near your computer, connect directly with an ethernet cable for faster speed.
- Update your firmware on your modem/router for better performance.
- When possible, get your own modem/router from Bestbuy or other reputable store, since Amazon routers may be out of date, even though advertised as new
Here’s the link for Ron’s presentation:
Here are the video that Don showed, plus another new one:
Example of disabled person showing various examples of phone use.
The newest video with even more examples and features.